Benefits of a professional tiling service
Since we have owned and operated a professional tiler service, operating throughout the Manchester area for many years, here are some of our thoughts on the subject:
A professional tiler provides the finishing touch to any commercial or domestic property.
At Andy Carroll & Son Tiling we –
• accurately estimate time required to do the job.
• recognise the type of tile and quantities required – no repeated trips to the tile store…
• are trained and qualified in the correct tiling sequence…
• know how to correctly lay all manner of tiles including ceramic, mirror, natural stone, porcelain, marble tiles, tile trims and more…
• prepare for every tiling job professionally, ensuring all surfaces are dry, straight and sound before starting the tiling work and then map out the tiling sequences meticulously.
• have the experience to know what the finish will look like. As a result we can offer advice. Size, shape, colour and style of tile all needs to complement each other as well as the style, shape and size of the room.
• only use professional tiling materials that will maximise the quality finish, durability and professionalism of the job.
• have all the best and most effective tiling equipment and products including knives, cutters, adhesives, grouting and measuring equipment.
• Work in all kinds of properties. Whether old or new properties tiling can be difficult to get right due to quirks of walls often not being level, pipes and other difficult obstacles. For the amateur tiler this can be especially difficult to ensure the tiling job is finished expertly. A professional tiler from Andy Carroll Tiling will navigate all these little difficult areas of the tiling job and make sure the tiling results are professional, straight and aligned creating an overall lovely effect for your home or commercial premises…
For a good result you need a professional tiler with professional skills using professional equipment. If you are seeking a professional Manchester area tiler, why not give Andy Carroll Tiling a try?
Whether it be a brand spanking new wall tiling or floor tiling job, hallway tiling, kitchen tiling or bathroom tiling, or even grout restoration tiling repairs or other improvements to existing tiling, enlisting our professional tiler service will save you time and money